Thursday, January 13, 2011

Basic Chemistry Syllabus upto 10th Standard Students

RAM RAM Friends

Basic Chemistry Syllabus upto 10th Standard Students

When I got chance to teach chemistry to students upto 10th standards, I found that they found chemistry very strange & non-understandable subject. So after spending some days with them, I observed that they don't know much about basics of Chemistry. So before getting started with their books, I teach them some basic topics of Chemistry which would be necessary & very helpful to understand & even love to study Chemistry.
So below is the very basic topics I used to cover before starting teaching Chemistry to make proper background in Chemistry so that they can understand Chemistry whenever & wherever they study it.
Due to lack of time, I had posted the pictures of syllabus as below









Note :-->>Request from all the teachers of entire universe
  • Please teach students by providing them real life examples in their local language so that they can understand much better & use the knowledge in their daily life (helping their friends, relatives, neighbors etc).
  • Please make classroom atmosphere friendly & fearless so that students can express their feelings, understand topic much better, & most important ask any Questions without any kind of hesitation.
  • Always remember, what you do with student, they may follow you & make future world the way you are as everyone know students are the future of any world.
I hope above information would be helpful.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. I read all your Post and I feel this Post is better than other's posts. So thanks you so much for this Post.......

    ReplyDelete